Reinforcements!

Has anyone played the video game Worms? You're a team of worms and try to force another team of worms off an island with a bunch of ridiculous weapons like homing missles (that look like houses) and holy hand grenades (I can't remember if they count up to 3 or 5). When you're playing there is sometimes a crate that drops from the top of the screen with something helpful. Somewhere, a worm yells "reinforcements!" excitedly with a high pitched (think of a record moving too quickly) scottish accent. That's how I've been thinking of this adorable box of yarn from The Woolery.

It's been a while since I've been this excited to start a new project! The adorable box is holding the rest of the yarn for the warp for the placemats. I've been incredibly busy at work, but things are about to settle down a bit and I think the warp might be on the loom by the end of the weekend.

I started looking closer at the raddle and it seems some pegs are missing so a trip to Lowes is in order to get staples for the apron rod, as well as a dowel to replace the missing raddle pegs.

Even that will have to wait until after I register for MAFA classes on Saturday, though! I'll just be taking some basic beginner classes, but I do hope tehy'll help with some of the troubles I've had warping the looms!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weaving Project 004 - 10/2 Color Gamp

Replacing the Front Apron Strings

Weaving Project 003 - Spiral Houndstooth Cowl